Maps & Travel links
- Malaysia Maps
- WikiMapia Recommended!
- Malaxi (Malaysia Info Map) | KL train network
- KTMB & Komuter
- Air Asia
- Kuala Lumpur Map
- Kiat.net – KL Mass Transit map
- Parking in KL New! Recommended!
- Malaysia Expat – KL Transit map
- Rapid KL (Star & Putra train, RapidKL bus) | map (detailed but you’ll have to squint)
- Wikipedia – List of RapidKL bus routes
- Street Directory – Malaysia Recommended!
To Jalan Bersatu/Semangat, Seksyen 13, Petaling Jaya (follow CSA signboard):
- From KL Sentral, take LRT to Asia Jaya station. Take Rapid KL bus 628 RM1/day. The bus wouldn’t stop directly in Jln 13/4 but at Jln Semangat – so look for CSA (navy blue) sign.
- From KL Sentral, take U88 RM2/day which goes to Kota Damansara. It will pass by Seksyen 14 too. Stop at CIMB Bank.
- From Mid Valley/Kota Raya, take Metro bus 99 RM1.50/trip and stop at CIMB Bank @ Seksyen 14.
To The Weld, KL area:
- from KTM Kuala Lumpur/Bangkok Bank/LRT Pasar Seni/Central Market and KL Sentral/Brickfields, take RapidKL or Metro bus marked with “Sungei Wang/Bukit Bintang/Lot 10/Star Hill”. It will pass by Jalan Raja Chulan. Landmarks are Ambank on right, The Weld on left at the traffic light. If you look up, you can see KL Tower on your left.
- Drop off at LRT Raja Chulan.
To Sunway (Pyramid & Lagoon) area:
- from KL Sentral, take RapidKL bus
- from KTM Kuala Lumpur/Bangkok Bank/LRT Pasar Seni/Central Market, take Metro or RapidKL bus at Watsons (opposite Kota Raya)
- from LRT Kelana Jaya, take feeder/RapidKL bus
- more ways to go there by buses – Sunway Pyramid & Sunway 2
To Hotel Coronade, KL
- Drop off at Monorail Sungei Wang/Bukit Bintang
- take any bus to Lot 10/Sungei Wang/Bukit Bintang
- you can also take monorail to Times Square, then walk about 15-20minutes ;)
- T626 from LRT Taman Bahagia to Jln SS22 (this is given by RapidKL Communications Division)
If you have other routes, please comment.